창세기(Genesis) 41: 25-36
- Then Joseph said to Pharaoh, "The dreams of Pharaoh are one and the same.
God has revealed to Pharaoh what he is about to do.
- The seven good cows are seven years, and the seven good heads of grain are
seven years; it is one and the same dream.
27. 그 후에 올라온 파리하고 흉한 일곱 소는 칠 년이요 동풍에 말라 속이 빈 일곱 이삭도 일곱 해
- The seven lean, ugly cows that came up afterward are seven years, and so are the
seven worthless heads of grain scorched by the east wind: They are seven years
- "It is just as I said to Pharaoh: God has shown Pharaoh what he is about to do.
29. 온 애굽 땅에 일곱 해 큰 풍년이 있겠고
- Seven years of great abundance are coming throughout the land of Egypt,
- but seven years of famine will follow them. Then all the abundance in Egypt will
be forgotten, and the famine will ravage the land.
31. 후에 든 그 흉년이 너무 심하므로 이전 풍년을 이 땅에서 기억하지 못하게 되리이다
- The abundance in the land will not be remembered, because the famine that
follows it will be so severe.
- The reason the dream was given to Pharaoh in two forms is that the matter has
been firmly decided by God, and God will do it soon.
- "And now let Pharaoh look for a discerning and wise man and put him in charge
of the land of Egypt.
- Let Pharaoh appoint commissioners over the land to take a fifth of the harvest
of Egypt during the seven years of abundance.
쌓아 두게 하소서
- They should collect all the food of these good years that are coming and store up
the grain under the authority of Pharaoh, to be kept in the cities for food.
36. 이와 같이 그 곡물을 이 땅에 저장하여 애굽 땅에 임할 일곱 해 흉년에 대비하시면 땅이 이 흉년으
로 말미암아 망하지 아니하리이다
- This food should be held in reserve for the country, to be used during the seven
years of famine that will come upon Egypt, so that the country may not be ruined
by the famine."